Leather handles, grips, crossbody straps, and harnesses
I make baskets and my husband makes the leather strapping for them. We now sell the leather items separate from the baskets. As you can see from the pictures, I have both embossed and plain leather in natural, burgundy, brown, and black. Lengths of items is in the drop down menu when ordering.
- grips 1/2" wide plain colors ONLY, 10" between screws — $10/pair ( picture 2)
- Single grips 1" wide all colors & textures, 12" between screws — $7 (picture 7)
- TALL flat purse/tote straps, 28" between screws — $20/pair (picture 1)
- SHORT purse handles, 22" between screws — $15/pair (not shown)
- Crossbody straps 48” long between screws— $15 (pictures 4&6)
- Crossbody straps 54” long between screws— $18 (pictures 4&6)
- Backpack Harnesses is detachable and adjustable. Comes with buckle, keeper, and screws— $65 (pictures 5 - 7)
See the dropdown menu to order. Other sizes can be requested in the customization notes when ordering.
The woman who is modeling her own creation paid for a crossbody strap as well as a harness on her basket. There is no difference on prices for various colors. Width of grips and styles of leather articles determine the price. Shipping cost will be added by this website and will be part of the total price. Chicago screws are included with all of the articles. Shipping for items costing $40 or less is now $10.95. Shipping is not charged for pickup order, but 6% tax is charged on pickup orders. If you want, say 4 48" crossbody straps, divide them into 2 orders. Order 2 to be shipped, and then order 2 for pickup. I will notice that you have 2 orders. I can put all 4 into the same priority box and refund any overpayment for tax and shipping in cash in the box that I send you. This is my workaround for the way that my website works. Thank you.
They can be purchased at the Potter County Artisan Center ( 227 North Main Street, Coudersport, PA) phone 814-274-8165 or by calling me at 814-558-1086. I have classes to make these baskets regularly. The next 2 classes are in Ridgeway, PA on June 3 at ECCOTA and at the Oswayo Valley Senior Center. Call me to register for either class.